JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Lost Lake is hiring Part-time Event Door Staff & Sound Engineers!
Event Door Staff: We are hiring door staff. Responsibilities include IDing, processing entry, checking in tickets, settling the show, assisting venue management to ensure the night goes smoothly, re-stocking bar, keep premises clean and picked up, and report overall performance of the evening’s show. See full duty list below.
Experience: General work experience in customer service and money management 1-2 years, Experience in a position that demonstrates the ability to pay attention and hustle. Must be over 21 years of age Education: High School or equivalent. Availability minimum: two nights a week with weekend availability
– ID everyone that enters the premises.
– Money management, operate square, sell single day of show (DOS) tickets to all venue events.
– Deny entry of underage, inebriated patrons.
– Apply stamp, wristbands, X’s to paying approved or under 21 concert go-ers.
– Tracking of tickets sold using etix and settlement sheets and fill out the end of night submission forms.
– Perform required bar stocking, cleaning, organizing, take out trash, and keep venue clean during run of show.
– Complete venue specific cleaning duties and trash removal, assist with bar closing.
– Provide excellent customer service to patrons and performers and get along with co-workers
– Must be able to lift 30 pounds
Benefits: Monthly advance schedule, Flexibility to go on tour or take time off in advance for vacation. Additional benefits assigned for longevity and full-time work.
Job Type: Part-Time 15-32 hours a week, Pay rate: $17.29/hr + tips, equivalent $20-23+ hr
Part-Time Audio Engineer:
Duties include: Operating sound and light system in a busy small live music venue.
Qualifications: 2+ years of audio engineer experience, formal education as a audio engineer, excellent communication skills, ability to get along with performers, other audio engineers, and management. Ability to lift 35 lbs, troubleshoot and fix audio equipment. Ability to operate lights and protect A/V equipment from damage.
Work Environment: Will be working in a music venue setting with DJ artist both local and national in a loud environment.
Pay structure & benefits: Part-time position with pay range of $23-$25 hour depending on experience. To apply: Please email a narrative of your interest and resume to [email protected] and [email protected] with HIRE ME in the subject line